1st April 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get a job in Dalmia Cements (Bharat) after Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering and want to know is there any chance to get job in Dalmia Cements (Bharat) for me? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Madras Cements Limited job after Chemical Engineering? How much salary I can get?
  2. Job opportunities for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  3. Eligibility to get job of a Chemical Engineer after diploma in Chemical Engineering or is it necessary to do B.Tech?
  4. What are the job opportunities after passing diploma in chemical engineering?
  5. What should I do after diploma in chemical engineering?
  6. How to do correspondence B.E in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  7. Can I get job in India Cements if done MS from Oxford University?
  8. Any chance for a job in software company after completing B.Tech Chemical Engineering with 56%?
  9. Website to refer for job in Railways after Diploma in Chemical? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  11. Should I study B.Tech after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering? Job opportunities for Diploma Chemical Engineer in India?
  12. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  13. Eligibility for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in CSIR after doing diploma in Chemical Engineering of 3 years?
  14. What is the scope of chemical engineering? Will I get a job after doing diploma in chemical engineering?
  15. Job oriented courses available to study for Chemical Engineering Diploma student except B.Tech?
  16. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  17. What is the scope for diploma chemical engineers?
  18. How to do AMIE degree with job in Chemical Engineering?
4th April 2017, 05:13 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: Chances to get a job in Dalmia Cements (Bharat) after Diploma in Chemical Engineering?

Dalmia Cements basically does not hire Diploma candidates, they prefer graduate candidates over Diploma, however it cannot be said that they never hire Diploma passed candidates, it will be better if you keep on checking the official website of the company an get the latest updates from there.

I would personally suggest you to complete your graduation first and then apply for any sch job in the upper mentioned company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?