17th January 2017, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Madras Cements Limited job after Chemical Engineering? How much salary I can get?

Hello sir, I have completed Chemical Engineering and have two years work experience. Now I want to get job in Madras Cements Limited. How to apply for it? How much salary I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get a job in Dalmia Cements (Bharat) after Diploma in Chemical Engineering? -- [New]
  2. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  3. How to get job after completion of B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
  4. Will Chemical Engineering give jobs in campus interview? Does the course suit girls? What will be the salary for chemical engineering students?
  5. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  6. Can I get a good job in chemical engineering by doing B.Tech? What is the salary?
  7. How to apply for a job in Allied Resins & Chemicals Ltd and Andhra Petrochemicals Ltd companies after Chemical Engineering course? How much salary I can get?
  8. How to get inplant training in Madras Fertilizer Limited
  9. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?
  11. Can I get job in India Cements if done MS from Oxford University?
  12. Can I get a good job and salary after completing Chemical Engineering from the University of Mumbai with 3 years drop? Should I opt for PG?
  13. Job opportunities with salary package for B.Tech Chemical student?
  14. Is it good to take M.Tech chemical engineering course after completion of B.Tech? Will I get a good job with good salary?
  15. How can I get job in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) with good salary package? Skills required to get job in Abroad?
  16. Summer internship details being in 3rd year Chemical engineering?
  17. How can I get job in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)?
  18. Job opportunities in Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Limited for Chemical Diploma student?
14th February 2017, 10:23 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Madras Cements Limited job after Chemical Engineering? How much salary I can get?

Madras Cements Limited is a part of Ramco Group and are experts in dealing with cement products and other related materials. In order to apply for job in this company one can directly walk into their office and attend the interview after fixing a proper appointment between 10:00 am to 6 pm. Candidates who are interested to apply online can apply through the given link - (www.madrascements.com/career.htm).

The minimum starting salary of an employee in Madras Cements Limited ranges from Rs. 43,000/- to Rs. 47,000/- per month and may increase according to experience and position.
14th February 2017, 03:22 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: How to apply for Madras Cements Limited job after Chemical Engineering? How much salary I can get?

The Ramco Cements Ltd formerly known as Madras Cements Ltd i is a cement manufacturing company in India and also known for business group of South India.

To apply in Ramco you must keep an eye on their official website. Currently they have vacancy for
~Manager/Senior Manager – Occupational Health Services (OHC)
&
~Deputy Manager– Accounts / Audit

Your salary as a chemical engineer would be ranging from Rs 251,395 - Rs 687,845.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?