1st April 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Essel Mining & Industries Ltd after Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Hello, I have got less than 60% marks Diploma in Civil Engineering and now want to get job in Essel Mining & Industries Ltd. How to get a job in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Mining engineering after completion of diploma in civil?
  2. Can I get admission in Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. Can I get job after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering? Scope in Private Sector of India?
  4. Am I eligible to get Lateral entry in AMIE for pursuing Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  5. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  6. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  7. List of colleges for doing Diploma in Mining & Survey Enginering?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  9. How to study the correspondence course in diploma mining and mine surveying? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can a Diploma Mining student get job in ONGC company?
  11. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  12. Can I get Lateral Entry to study AMIE Mining Engineering being a 2 years Diploma holder on 12th basis?
  13. How to become a professor in private or government college after completion of mining engineering?
  14. How can I get job after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  15. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  16. Job opportunities for Civil Engineers in India in 2017
  17. List of Institutions recognized by AICTE and UGC offering B.Tech or B.Sc course in Civil Engineering through correspondence? I'm a diploma holder in Mining Engineering from West Bengal
  18. How to apply for Diploma in Mining after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
4th April 2017, 04:44 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: How to get a job in Essel Mining & Industries Ltd after Diploma in Civil Engineering?

You should do well in your interview in order to impress the selectors to hire you over others, you should have sound knowledge about your field of study and you will easily crack the interview to avail the job.

There is no such percentage criteria in Essel & Mining Industries Ltd in order to apply for a position. You should keep on looking for any vacancies in the organization or if any pool drive is conducted, you should apply then and there for the job.
4th April 2017, 05:24 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Essel Mining & Industries Ltd after Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have got less than 60% marks Diploma in Civil Engineering and now want to get job in Essel Mining & Industries Ltd. How to get a job in this company?

To get a job in Essel Mining & Industries, you have to apply to the company through e-mail or drop off your resume at the address given below. You have to send your CVs to the [email protected] or you can drop off the CV at Essel Mining & Industries Ltd. Unit Human Resources, Essel Mining & Industries Ltd, P.O. Barbil, Dist Kenojhar (Odisha) Pin 758 052. If there are any suitable vacancies for your qualification then they will contact you. The Essel Mining & Industries website links are given below for your reference. Careers Essel Mining and How to apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?