14th March 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

In which company I can apply for job after B.Tech? Doing masters in correspondence a good option?

Sir, I got 53.6% in 10th, 53.6% in 12th & 67.6% in B.Tech so tell me the better career option. What I have to do right now, does I have to go for masters (but only from correspondence) or for the job. Also tell me that I’m eligible for which company?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study MS in Abroad instead of India?
  2. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  3. Is it a good option do correspondence in MBA while working? Should I take it up now or after experience?
  4. Marine engineering after completing BE EE engineering? How to get seats and prepare for entrance exam?
  5. Is pursuing MBA through correspondence mode a good option along with CA IPCC? Will it be helpful in terms of job perspective?
  6. Is there any difference in joining masters program through correspondence and regular basis?
  7. Am i eligible for a job in a good company after doing B.Tech with CSE branch -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  9. Economics honours or B.Com honours which is best? Scope after both the courses?
  10. Job after B.Tech(CSE) with 78% marks and 59.2% in 12th standard?
  11. Whether I should apply for job or do Masters after B.Pharma?
  12. Which is better for me to join between MCA and Job in Wipro after completing BCA?
  13. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
  14. Is doing MS in Germany a good option after completion of B.E CS course?
  15. Difference between B.Math and B.Stat?
  16. What to do MCA or M.Sc IT? Difference between both the courses? Benefits of M.Sc IT upon MCA?
  17. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  18. Can I do master degree in Civil after B.E. in Electronics & Communication?
17th March 2017, 03:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which company I can apply for job after B.Tech? Doing masters in correspondence a good option?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I got 53.6% in 10th, 53.6% in 12th & 67.6% in B.Tech so tell me the better career option. What I have to do right now, does I have to go for masters (but only from correspondence) or for the job. Also tell me that I’m eligible for which company?
You can apply for jobs in small, midsize and startup companies after completion of B.Tech. As you have mentioned, you got less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard, it is not possible to apply for MNCs as a fresher. Most of the multinational companies require more than 60% marks throughout the academic career. Candidates should not have any backlog at the time of joining. So, you can apply for some other companies and gain some work experience one or two years and then move to the MNCs for higher salary. No, doing masters through correspondence is not a good option. Studying M.Tech through correspondence is not advisable. It is always advisable to study the course in regular or evening college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?