19th July 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that campus placement in IIT, DTU and NIT will happen for students only from NIOS and not from CBSE?

Sir,

Is there any difference in campus placement from any IIT,DTU,NIT if have done my 12th from nios and not from cbse? Can you please clarify my question as its not clear for now. So, it would be really helpful if you can give me the right answer.

7th August 2015, 03:21 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that campus placement in IIT, DTU and NIT will happen for students only from NIOS and not from CBSE?

No, there is no difference in campus placement from any IIT, DTU or NIT for students from NIOS and CBSE. Same procedure is followed for both type of students during placements.
If candidate fulfilled the eligibility criteria of the company then he is eligible to appear in the selection procedure. No one will ask you about your board of 12th class.
15th September 2016, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it true that campus placement in IIT, DTU and NIT will happen for students only from NIOS and not from CBSE?

Sir, I heard from somewhere that NIOS students can't apply for DTU? Is it true...
17th March 2017, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in Hansraj college in bsc in computer science with nios certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?