3rd March 2018, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Company profile and working environment in Cybage?

Hello, Next month the company named Cybage is coming in our college for hiring freshers B.Tech. I have also applied for the interview of Cybage. But I don’t know anything about Cybage. I have searched but my search didn’t satisfy me. So, I want your help. I want to know the profile of this company and I would like to know the working environment also.

9th April 2023, 06:21 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Company profile and working environment in Cybage?

Cybage is a global technology consulting and professional services company that offers software development, testing, and maintenance services. The company was founded in 1995 and has its headquarters in Pune, India. Cybage has a presence in the US, UK, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.

The company has expertise in various domains, including healthcare, retail, finance, and technology. Cybage offers services such as application development, product engineering, cloud computing, mobility solutions, and big data analytics.

The working environment at Cybage is said to be collaborative, innovative, and employee-friendly. The company values its employees and offers various programs for their professional and personal growth. The company has a flat hierarchy, which means that employees have direct access to top management.

Cybage has won several awards and recognitions, including the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India award, the Great Place to Work certification, and the ISO 27001 certification for information security management.

Overall, Cybage is a reputed company known for its innovative solutions and employee-friendly work culture. It could be a good opportunity for freshers who are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the IT industry.
15th May 2023, 04:35 PM
rbagdiya1

Default Re: Company profile and working environment in Cybage?

Cybage is a global technology consulting and professional services company.

Working Environment:
Cybage promotes a culture of collaboration, respect, and innovation. The company values transparency, integrity, and teamwork, creating a supportive and inclusive work environment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?