22nd August 2016, 10:00 PM
solanki gautam.h

How to join production line after B.E in Mechanical?

Hi, I have completed my B.E. in Mechanical and I don't want to go for any job. I am more interested in the production line. Can you send me some links related to this?

31st August 2016, 04:49 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: How to join production line after B.E in Mechanical?

Yes, if you want then you can achieve your goal and dream but it does not mean that you are not going to do job.

Even in the job also you can get production account and then you can work on it.
So, there is not a big deal in getting your domain as production either working in a job or simply working else where.

So, what you need to do is to check your domain and the job profile you are interested in and then apply for the same profile in any of the public or private company.
31st August 2016, 11:54 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join production line after B.E in Mechanical?

If you want to join the production line in mechanical, I advice you to go for the masters i.e. Mtech in the same field. Learn some more about this field and then go into that.

You can do the MTech through GATE from any prestigious institute.

You can sit in the GATE right from the final year and the score card of the GATE is valid for 2 years.

once you get the proper knowledge of the field, you can try entering into this line. MTech. will add more value to your resume.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?