3rd March 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Company profile and work environment in Dell?

Hello, Next month Dell is coming in our college for hiring freshers B.Tech. I have also applied for the interview of Dell. But I don’t know anything about Dell company. I have searched but my search didn’t satisfy me. So, I want your help. I want to know the profile of this company and I would like to know the working environment also.

24th March 2018, 09:50 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Company profile and work environment in Dell?

As you have mentioned in the above question that you need the company profile of DELL and also the working environment, so in order to help you with the proper information I have attached a few links below.

Download the file from the below attachments and go through it carefully. In these links you will get all the answers of your query.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Dell-CSR-company-profile.pdf(590.0 KB, 18 views)
File Type: pdf dell work environment.pdf(108.6 KB, 21 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?