14th June 2015, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

What kind of work is available for TIM Engineer in Tech Mahindra?

Hello,
My college has a Campus Interview of Tech Mahindra and they are recruiting for TIM Engineer recruitment. I am in final year of B.E.(EEE). I would like to know about the work of TIM Engineer in Tech Mahindra. Please somebody tell me.

13th June 2016, 01:16 PM
january2016

Default Re: What kind of work is available for TIM Engineer in Tech Mahindra?

TIM engineer might be their internal profile of the company as there are many profile that most company held internally. SO, you need to check with the HR only, because during the HR round when you are asked to ask any question, you could have directly asked about the profile. Anyhow since you are placed in the company, so when you will be given training at that time your all doubt will be cleared.

So, don't worry just when you will be having the HR round just ask this question to your HR, she/he will be happy to know your inquisitiveness fr the profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?