17th January 2017, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Mahamaya Steel Industries Ltd after Mechanical Engineering? List of other companies in Telengana for it?

Hello sir, I have completed Mechanical Engineering and internship. Now looking for a job in Mahamaya Steel Industries Ltd. How to get a job in this company? List of other companies in Telengana for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about the placements in core side for B.Tech EEE?
  2. How to start my career being a mechanical student?
  3. Job opportunities in Iron and Steel Industries for B.E. Mechanical Engineer who has completed CAD in Refinery?
  4. Can I get job in core company after mechanical engineering?
  5. What should I do to get a job in Tata Steel after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  6. List of reputed steel production companies in West Bengal?
  7. Internships in Ahmedabad for B.E Mechanical Engineering final year student
  8. List of private companies of Bangalore to get job after Civil Engineering? How to apply for job in Hindalco Industries Ltd? -- [New]
  9. Can girls get well paid job in ceramic industries? List of ceramic industries for the same?
  10. List of core companies for mechanical engineering core jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. How can I get job in Tata Steel after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  13. Terms and conditions to apply for a job in Larsen & Toubro and Jindal Steel for Mechanical Engineering holder? How much salary they offer?
  14. List of companies in Pune offering training to Mechanical engineering freshers? At what period to apply in these companies?
  15. List of companies to apply for core mechanical engineering jobs? How to prepare for the interview?
  16. List of mechanical engineering core job details to apply with 66% aggregate in Mechanical engineering?
  17. How can I get job in Tata Steel, Kalinganagar if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
18th January 2017, 08:02 PM
anuraju1209
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to get a job in Mahamaya Steel Industries Ltd after Mechanical Engineering? List of other companies in Telengana for it?

To get a job in the Mahamaya Steel Industries you can upload your resume in the careers of Mahamaya Steel Industries and also you can try in the e-learning portal.

List of companies in Telangana are as follows:

* Thermo Fisher Scientific - Hyderabad
* Sumadhura Infracon Private Limited - Hyderabad
* OPTIWAVE PHOTONICS - Hyderabad,
* CRESTLINE TECH - Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?