7th February 2014, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

IT company training and job in the same place?

Hello,

I know posting this question here, may not make sense, but just wanted to know which IT companies have their training and their main job centers in mumbai itself(esp techmahindra ,tcs ,patni)as i am physically handicap, so travelling is indeed a problem.

Thank You

Related Questions:
  1. Any companies in Chennai offering Job/Training for engineers?
  2. Where can I get training and placement for the job in company after completing B.Com
  3. A year training in BHEL HR Department will act as an experience or plus point for job?
  4. Is it possible to apply for internships after my first year? Companies which recruit such students? For which projects should I apply for?
  5. What are the career opportunities available after Company Secretary course?
  6. What to give to company or will I have to talk with the company for training? Money to spent and permission required?
  7. List of companies providing pre placement training to freshers (E&C Engineer)?
  8. Training and job in any private or government company for engineering after 12th standard with 86% marks in PCM?
  9. Information regarding Software Testing course? Value of this course for a B.Tech IT Graduate? Best centers for this course in Chennai?
  10. Training from a company is better or training from an institute is better?
  11. Which company should I choose for doing 6 months training during B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  12. Software companies for 6 months training and procedure to join?
  13. List of companies near Delhi which provide training for CS for 15 months? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  15. Previous year Question Papers of AFMC Exam?
  16. Where to do internship while doing B.Tech CSE 3rd year from IPU Delhi? Procedure to apply for the internships?
  17. Type and contents of training at ISRO? Can we get permanent job after training at ISRO?
  18. Process of conducting on campus placements for B.Tech students?
11th February 2014, 02:31 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: IT company training and job in the same place?

Actually now a days there is no training program provided by the companies like TCS, Patni, Tech mahindra etc. You need to apply for the job directly and then join in to start the work.

So, the best thing to do now is to start applying for the jobs in these companies directly rather trying for the training program. If you are still doing your college then probably you can start preparation for the campus placements so that you can get the job in hand by final year.

CLICK HERE!! to find out internship programs in Mumbai which are available in various small scale industries which are ready to provide the training program sometimes these companies will take in full time once the training is over too. So, if you are ready to work in small scale companies for first few years then for sure you can go for these internships which are there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?