13th June 2014, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Which company will give opportunity in abroad between TCS and ITC Infotech?

hello everyone
i got placed in TCS and ITC infotech?
which one should i go for considerin
the fact tht i wish to travel abroad as soon as possible

14th June 2014, 04:18 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Which company will give opportunity in abroad between TCS and ITC Infotech?

It's not practically possible to comment which company will have more opportunity for onsite because it all depends on which project you are going to be in when they take you in for the job. If you compare the possibility between two companies TCS will be more because they are bigger service company when compared with ITC infotech but still if you are going to be in a project which is just for local customers then there is no chance of getting the onsite opportunity.

So, getting a on site opportunity just when you join the job is more like the luck factor which you have, if you get into a project which have the customer base outside country then you will be having the onsite but in case you are not going to get then the better thing to do is to work for 1-2 years, gain experience and then applying for the project change internal which will have more on site possibilities, this will be possible if you start performing well in your project.

If you really wanted to know the highest possibility company for onsite then ofcourse it will be TCS because of it's huge customer base than ITC Infotech but my personal advice would be think about how you can learn more and work hard rather just keeping only onsite in mind because if you do the later you will ofcourse get the onsite opportunity in your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?