30th July 2011, 09:15 PM
Aswathy Nandakumar

Scope in future among Civil, ECE and Computer Science?

among civil engg., electronics annd communication engg. and computer science engg., which one is the best and has great scope in the future...i was not a computer student in +1 and +2..will that make computer science tough for me?

28th August 2011, 01:01 AM
amaan khan ak

Default Re: Scope in future among Civil, ECE and Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aswathy Nandakumar View Post
among civil engg., electronics annd communication engg. and computer science engg., which one is the best and has great scope in the future...i was not a computer student in +1 and +2..will that make computer science tough for me?
All branches are very good.All branches have so much scope for future preference.Its depend on your interest.If you have interest in computer than its the best option for you.There is so much scope and requirment for computer engineer.if you dont have computer subject in 12th than dont worry,its not essential.You can get admission i engineering college and choose computer branch.
If you have interest in public sector than civil and electronica are good options for you.These are the core branches of engineering.

All branches are good so choose the best one which you have interest.

All the best.
10th October 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

ece is a good course are not?it have a bright future are not
25th February 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

i am a master in computer science and eng now i am teaching in a college with that what i can do
15th April 2012, 03:26 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Scope in future among Civil, ECE and Computer Science?

Hi

Engineering is that stream of Science which is purely technical and it deals with the respective technological studies ad advancements in the fields of :-

ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION
MECHANICAL
ELECTRICAL
COMPUTER SCIENCE
CIVIL
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.

So these are considered as ever green streams as the technological advancements in the world won't ever stop.

Now coming to your question, I would say that Civil, Computer Science and Electronics and Communication is one of the most in demand courses in the world at this point in time

CS and ECE seats are being filled by the toppers in every entrance exams. So you can well imagine the scope and future prospects of these courses.

Otherwise, in India about 1 million civil engineers would be needed by the year 2020. So here also you can guess how valuable a civil engineer would be by that time.

Hence talking about the future aspects, there is no doubt these would be the best of choices as of now.

Rest the decision is upto you.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
15th April 2012, 04:21 PM
GOUTHAMMADDY

in my view ECE is the best among all!!!
the scope is vast and the stream is free from recession..also u get jobs universally where the electricity is used...as u know that the electronics are showing a lot of development so are the placements in this area...and the major thing is that it is needed in every field whether it is mechanical or IT sector.
also u can switch to Software Field from Hardware field of ours just by doing some extra diploma course like Java Programming... where as the demand for civil is coming down due to the decline in infrastructural development.

so i think ece is the best among all...go for it!!!

with warm regards

GOUTHAM.
15th April 2012, 04:23 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

hi friend
now a days civil and cs have very much demand.
top rankers join in this courses
these have good opportunity
and ece also have demand
F ollowing companies hire Electronics & Communication engineers:

* All Software Companies
* TCS
* Infosys
* L & T Infotech
* HCL
* I-Gate
* NIIT Technologies
* Torry Harris
* Whipro Infotech
* EDS
* Webcom
* R Systems
* Global Logic
* Netchasers
* Sapient
* Sapient Informatics
* FreeScale (Motorola)
* LG
* STM
* Cadence
* Agilent
* NI
* GE Electrical etc.
all the best.
15th April 2012, 08:47 PM
geniustammy

you can not say anything about the scope among CSE,ECE AND CIVIL . The reason is that all the three industries are growing now-a-days at good pace but civil engg. is at high pace of development.
it also depends on your interest.
it is not compulsory to have computers in 12th, all the engg. colleges start cse study with basics of computers
9th June 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I got 85% marks inter which eng. Course is suitable for me. MUDASSIR
17th June 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

i want to do c-dac course ,what is its feauter prospects?how i get admission and what are the eligibility criterias?
9th August 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to know which is more best civil or computer sci?
9th August 2012, 02:53 PM
anchitsuri2006
Member+

A Excellent Question for all.
All the three branches are good in their fields.All have a wider scope with companies now hiring more freshers these day.
Choose computer science if you have a creative mind to implement your ideas digitally.
ECE is for those who find electronics as their future.This branch is considered to be the best these days.
Civil is a branch for rough people.People who consider hard work is the best way to succeed .
In simple words CSE people are back ends,ECE mediators,Civil the front-end people.
9th August 2012, 03:03 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Hai ,

Now at this time CIVIL best branch in engineering.

Now coming to your question, I would say that Civil, Computer Science and Electronics and Communication is one of the most in demand courses in the world at this point in time

CS and ECE seats are being filled by the toppers in every entrance exams. So you can well imagine the scope and future prospects of these courses.

Otherwise, in India about 1 million civil engineers would be needed by the year
2020. So here also you can guess how valuable a civil engineer would be by
that time.

ALL THE BEST
7th January 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am doing AMIE. I have finished sec - A. I am very confused about to select branch for sec - B. plz suggest me should i go for civil or architectural or computer science.
8th January 2013, 12:52 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi,
Amongst all the three mentioned branches, if you want to select the core branch in order to get a stable average package or a high package in a government sector PSU, then you should go for civil.
If you think you can be well ambienced in a private sector or a job in drdo then you should opt for electronics
And if you wanna be a master in computer programming and earn a huge package in India and abroad, go for computer science.
Gud luck
24th October 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

now a days ,everyone pursueing enggineering in india,
so what will be the future of students after 2025 in civil,ece and in cs..?
28th December 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 85% marks inter which eng. Course is suitable for me. MUDASSIR
in which stream u have more interest ,,,, the stream which u like the most select that only........
9th June 2017, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Which is best ece or civil engineering?why there are low placements for civil? After btech in civil which jobs are available?what is it's future scope.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?