6th October 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Company's Profile of Artech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd.?

I have got an E-Mail from Artech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. for the Interview. I am an Engineer and after searching alot I couldn't get much more knowledge about this company. Can you please let me know about the Company's Profile?

8th October 2016, 06:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Company's Profile of Artech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got an E-Mail from Artech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. for the Interview. I am an Engineer and after searching alot I couldn't get much more knowledge about this company. Can you please let me know about the Company's Profile?

The Artech Infosystems is a staffing/recruitment company and deploying teams of consultants for IT projects and initiatives. The company is offering Workforce Solutions and SOW Services. It is one of the noted organizations in staffing industry. The company employs over 7000 industry professionals in USA, India and China. It is an ISO certified company. The company recruits in the areas of Software Products, Turnkey Project Management, IT consulting and Staffing Augmentation, Infrastructure Management and Recruitment Process Outsourcing. It has a branch in New Jersey also.
18th August 2019, 11:01 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Company's Profile of Artech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd.?

Company Name : Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd.

Artech presence is global across the North American and Asian continents via its presence in the US, India and China. Artech provide IT service and resources to their fortune clients. Staffing supplier, that supports clients.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
http://www.artechinfo.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?