6th October 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are available in Artech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. Interview for Associate Recruiters?

I would like to know that how many rounds will be taken in the interview of Artech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd as I have came to know that they are recruiting Associate Recruiters. Please let me know about the rounds which they will take.

Related Questions:
  1. Job description and salary package of Associate recruiters in Artech Infosystems?
  2. Company's Profile of Artech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd.?
  3. How many rounds are available in IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd. Software Development Trainee Interview?
  4. How many rounds are available in IBM Associate Software Engineer Interview?
  5. How many rounds are available in Dell Off-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post? Pattern of Aptitude Test?
  6. Selection procedure in IBM ASE Off-Campus Drive?
  7. How many rounds are available in Amazon AWS Cloud Support Associate Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this interview?
  8. How many rounds are there in Tata Consultancy Services Off-Campus Interview? Detailed information about these rounds?
  9. How many rounds are available in Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive for Associate Technical Support post?
  10. How many rounds are there in Virtusa on-campus interview? Detailed information about interview?
  11. Details of internship for 2nd year ECE from VIT University?
  12. Am I not eligible for getting Job in top companies if I did not do certifications during B.Tech?
  13. Best company in between HCL Infosystems Limited and HCL Technologies Limited for BE CS holder? Which post I can get in both of the companies? -- [New]
  14. Interview rounds for Congizant? How many rounds will be there?
  15. Which course I need to complete to get the job in software side?
  16. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  17. For what kind of Government Jobs I am eligible to apply after completion of EEE course?
  18. List of core companies available for Electrical and Electronics engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
8th October 2016, 05:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are available in Artech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. Interview for Associate Recruiters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know that how many rounds will be taken in the interview of Artech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd as I have came to know that they are recruiting Associate Recruiters. Please let me know about the rounds which they will take.

There are two rounds for the recruitment of Associate Recruiters post in Artech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. The first round is a Group Discussion about a common topic given by them. After completion of the GD round, the second round will be Personal Interview. It is mainly for the purpose of judging the communication skills of the candidates. They ask common questions like what is the role of Recruiters, what is your future plan etc. The more details about the post of Associate Recruiters is given in the website Click Here
16th August 2019, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many rounds are available in Artech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. Interview for Associate Recruiters?

On the same day the company give a offer letter?
18th August 2019, 10:34 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Artech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd.

Selection procedure as follows :-

-Aptitude Test
-Group Discussion,
-Managerial round
-HR round
18th August 2019, 10:52 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name : Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd

Associate Recruiter || Freshers || Salary : Rs 2.4 LPA ||

Selection procedure as follows :

GD, HR PI, Written Test, Technical/Final PI.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
http://www.artechinfo.in/
11th January 2020, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

What are the GD topic given by artech infosystems Pvt. ltd.
7th June 2020, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

How many Rounds are available in Attech Infosystems Pvt. Ltd. interview for Non Voice Process..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?