8th July 2016, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best to do in the line of marketing to get a job in future?

im interesting in marketing subject. dats y im joining in future sales & distribution (s&d) sap training course im decided. how should help this course fr my job.. please tellme the job benefits for this course....? Can you please guide me on this?

thanking you sir

9th July 2016, 10:56 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best to do in the line of marketing to get a job in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im interesting in marketing subject. dats y im joining in future sales & distribution (s&d) sap training course im decided. how should help this course fr my job.. please tellme the job benefits for this course....? Can you please guide me on this?

thanking you sir
One of the best courses to do in the marketing industry is an MBA Marketing. The scope for the Marketing MBA holders are very high compared to the other courses in marketing. If studied through the reputed institution, then the chances of getting a job in a good company (with high salary) are high. So clear the entrance test with high marks to get a seat in a reputed institution. After the course you can be hired with high salary in some of the Top companies.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?