9th July 2016, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum required for getting placed in MNC companies after completion of graduation?

Hi....

Iam in 7th semister and i secured 77.83 in 10th, 85.6 in 12th, 59.76 upto 5th semister.
Can i eligible to MNC's? What is the minimum criteria we need to have? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

9th July 2016, 11:27 AM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: What is the minimum required for getting placed in MNC companies after completion of graduation?

Yes, you are eligible for MNCs.

The criteria depends upon the recruiting company.

Most of the recruiting companies conduct a written test based on your technical subjects.

If you get through the written test you can appear for next rounds.
9th July 2016, 01:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum required for getting placed in MNC companies after completion of graduation?

The minimum percentage required to attend the recruitment drive conducted by MNC companies is 60% aggregate throughout your academics. But, now-a-days, as demand for software jobs has increased, some companies also asks for minimum 70% aggregate throughout academics for attending recruitment drives. The minimum percentage required to attend recruitment drive varies from company to company. There are also some companies which does not ask for any specific percentage to participate in recruitment process. So, I suggest you to check the eligibility criteria required for the job before attending the recruitment drive.
9th July 2016, 04:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Minimum Percentage Criteria Required to get placed in MNC companies:

>> Candidates must have completed M.E/ M.Tech/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ BCA from a recognized university.

>> There is a minimum percentage criteria required to get into MNC companies.

>> The minimum percentage required for almost all the MNC companies is as follows.

* In 10th Class - 60% marks
* In 12th Class - 60% marks
* In B.E/ B.Tech/ Qualifying Exam - 60% marks

>> As you have scored just 59.76% marks till 7th semester, I suggest you to score minimum 75% marks in order to get good aggregate. So that you will be eligible to get placed in almost all the MNC companies.
9th July 2016, 08:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Most of the companies required the candidates having more than 55% in overall academic session where as top MNC companies like Infosys, Oracle, Google required candidates with more than 65%. But these restrictions apply only for the candidates who are fresh.
I would like to suggest you to complete your graduation and then apply in small company and after getting experience apply for job in MNC company.
9th July 2016, 10:49 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi....

Iam in 7th semister and i secured 77.83 in 10th, 85.6 in 12th, 59.76 upto 5th semister.
Can i eligible to MNC's? What is the minimum criteria we need to have? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!
Mostly, top IT MNCs will set 60 to 70% or above for degree course as the eligibility criteria for appearing in their interview. They have also insists the same in SSLC and HSC also. You have scored very good marks in 10th and 12th standard. You should improve your Graduation marks in the coming semesters to be eligible for a job in an MNC. So concentrate on your studies to improve the marks for getting placed in MNCs.
9th July 2016, 10:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi....

You should try to cover 60% marks in B.Tech degree, then you are eligible MNC companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for MNC companies is 60%. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for MNC companies recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?