21st August 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better for Construction Management stream - M.Tech or MBA?

Which course is better for Construction Management stream - M.Tech or MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management
  2. What is the actual difference between M.Sc in Construction Management and MBA in Construction Management?
  3. Which stream of MBA will be more beneficial for a person with Civil Engineering background?
  4. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  5. List of branches which are there in M.Tech?
  6. Advance Construction Management" (PGPACM) or "Infrastructure Development & Management" (PGPIDM) or Executive "MBA in Real Estate Management"
  7. MBA or M.Tech: Better course for jobs?
  8. Is there Mtech in Construction management course in IT BHU?
  9. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  10. What is the best thing to do after Civil Engineering? MBA, M.E., M.Tech or UPSC Civils? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  12. How to do full time MBA in Construction Management after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  13. Which course is better for Construction Management stream - M.Tech or MBA? -- [New]
  14. M.TECH in construction management or MBA? What to choose?
  15. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  16. Detailed Information regarding MBA course in Construction Management in Correspondence?
  17. How to join PGP AMC in NICMAR after finishing graduation in Civil Engineering
  18. Scope of PG in construction management for females? Which course is beneficial for females, PG construction management or M.Tech in any other Civil engineering stream?
22nd August 2015, 11:27 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better for Construction Management stream - M.Tech or MBA?

Both Construction Management - M.Tech and MBA are very good fields and have wide scope. But they completely differ with each other. M.Tech deals in more technicalities while MBA deals in proper management and maintenance. You should select the course as per your future goals and your interests since there is ample scope in both these domains provide you excel in the concerned domain. There is good demand of both the job profiles in the construction sector. SO analyze your interests and strength and then take the right decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?