7th December 2016, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Which course to do after B.Sc electronics to get a job in MNC companies?

Which course to do after B.Sc electronics to get a job in MNC companies? Is there any extra software courses which I need to do or so? Can you please give me the details on this? I need a job in MNC soon but not sure what all requirement I need to complete.

15th December 2016, 03:38 PM
Manjunatha H.V
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which course to do after B.Sc electronics to get a job in MNC companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course to do after B.Sc electronics to get a job in MNC companies? Is there any extra software courses which I need to do or so? Can you please give me the details on this? I need a job in MNC soon but not sure what all requirement I need to complete.
My dear friend I am also BSc (pme) Students, but I am sorry to say this there is no scope for BSc electronics, I discontinued MSc in electronics and now pursuing MSc in physics so the better way is you please you join MBA to get job on MNc company otherwise you didn't get a safety in any job
6th October 2018, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to do after B.Sc electronics to get a job in MNC companies?

Which courses to do after bs.c to get a job in mnc companies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?