8th July 2016, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in MNC companies after completino of M.Sc course?

I've just completed my 12th class with non medical stream. Can i get a job in MNC after doing BSc MSc IT or what else i should do to jave job in MNC. Is it ecessary to do engineering for getting job in MNC. what is the scope of MSc maths in this sector. I am really confused. Plz do help me. I'll be really thankful to you.

9th July 2016, 05:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in MNC companies after completino of M.Sc course?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to get job in MNC companies after completion of M.Sc course. The basic eligibility criteria required to get job in MNC companies is as follows.

>> The basic eligibility criteria required is B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ M.Sc from a recognized university.

>> As you are from M.Sc in Information Technology background, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to appear in MNC companies recruitment process.

>> But make sure you have secured the minimum percentage throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

>> As far as my knowledge is concerned, you are certainly eligible to get job in MNC companies as there is a good scope for M.Sc background candidates.
9th July 2016, 08:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in MNC companies after completino of M.Sc course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I've just completed my 12th class with non medical stream. Can i get a job in MNC after doing BSc MSc IT or what else i should do to jave job in MNC. Is it ecessary to do engineering for getting job in MNC. what is the scope of MSc maths in this sector. I am really confused. Plz do help me. I'll be really thankful to you.
It is not necessary to do engineering course to get a jobs in MNC companies.

If you have completed BCA, B.Sc in IT/ CS/ Mathematics/ Statistics, M.Sc in IT/ CS/ Mathematics from a recognized University, then you are eligible for MNC companies jobs.
9th July 2016, 09:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can get job in MNC company because minimum eligibility criteria required to get job in MNC companies is graduation in any discipline from a recognised University. Most of the MNC companies prefer those candidates who has scored at least above 55% marks in overall academic session. I would like to suggest you to get exposer to the work by applying in small company and then after getting experience apply for the job in MNC company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?