27th February 2016, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Whether distance education certificate is valid for MNC companies or not?

I have done degree in electronics & telecom through distance education mode. I wish to get a job in any of MNC companies. So kindly tell me if my distance education certificate is valid for job in MNC companies or not?

27th February 2016, 09:11 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether distance education certificate is valid for MNC companies or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done degree in electronics & telecom through distance education mode. I wish to get a job in any of MNC companies. So kindly tell me if my distance education certificate is valid for job in MNC companies or not?
Most of the MNCs recruit only regular graduates with good academic record. Because there are many candidates available with regular education with good marks, so they recruit candidate from that category only. The aspirant has to score over 60% marks from 10th, 12th and Graduation. They should not have any standing backlog during the selection process. There should not be more than 2 year gap period in studies. The TCS eligibility criteria link is
given Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?