13th November 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Criteria to join TCS for a CSE graduate? How much salary I can get?

I am B.Tech CSE graduate and working in Gurgaon but I want to join Tata Consultancy Services. Please tell me criteria to join TCS? How much salary I can get?

13th November 2017, 08:54 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria to join TCS for a CSE graduate? How much salary I can get?

To be eligible to apply for a job in TCS, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ ECE/ EEE course from a Government recognised university. You should have at least 60% aggregate marks throughout your studies to be eligible to apply for TCS recruitment process. You can apply for off-campus recruitment drive or if you have any experience, you can check the TCS official website whether there are any openings that matches your profile. If there are any, you can apply for that opening, attend interview and perform well to get a job in TCS.
13th November 2017, 10:15 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

TCS stands for Tata Consultancy Service. TCS is highly reputed MNC company.

Eligibility criteria for TCS-

A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in throughout academics.

A candidate must not have any backlogs.

The academic gap should not be more than 2 years.

A candidate must have good Technical knowledge.

In 6 months of training period you will get less amount of salary. After the completion of training you will get approximately 20 to 22 thousand rupees.
13th November 2017, 10:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for getting job in TCS. You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any stream or in computer background streams from a recognized university.

>> You must have scored minimum 60% marks throughout your academics.

>> Minimum 60% marks in 10th Class and Minimum 60% marks in 12th Class and Minimum 60% marks in last semester in order to be eligible.

>> Starting salary generally varies from post to post and initial salary for Engineers would be around Rs.24,000/- per month and it may gets increased based on your performance and the experience that you attain.

>> As you are from Computer Science background, I am very sure that you are eligible if you can meet the above said instructions.
14th November 2017, 10:18 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

TCS is one of the most reputed MNC, and its has its own eligibility criteria to select the eligible candidates. Candidates should have completed their 10th, 12th standard and bachelor's degree with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. They should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying and maximum 2 years of educational gap is allowed.

You can visit the official website of TCS (http://www.nextstep.tcs.com) and submit your resume. They will contact you when the vacancy arrives. You can also visit the respective branch and attend the direct walk in interviews. In the beginning being a fresher, you may get a minimum salary of upto 3 lakhs per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?