8th November 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about job along with studies in Wipro WASE program?

hi good afternoon,
i need some precise information about
job with study in wipro/wase
that is providing by wipro????
please give me wide information

3rd December 2014, 04:17 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Detailed information about job along with studies in Wipro WASE program?

Wipro WASE(Wipro Academy of Software Excellence) program is conducted so that students who have pursued B.Sc, BCA and BCM in their Bachelor’s Degree can study M.Tech. or MS in Computer Science without going for Engineering degree. Study program is conducted simultaneously with their work which helps student to gain industrial exposure while pursuing Master’s degree..

You will be offered degree free of cost from BITS Pilani. And during this course phase you will be working as a Software Engineer in WIPRO with a monthly stipend of Rs.11500. Which will increased in progressive years.
You will also have leverage of enjoying Book Allowance, Medical Insurance and Contingency loans and more.

Eligibility for WASE program is, you must have a 60% career which includes your 10th, 12th and Bachelor’s degree mark.
16th January 2015, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about job along with studies in Wipro WASE program?

Hi
I am a bca student ,pursuming s6.I am selected in wase via campus recriutment.But now I am confused about getting M.tech after BCA without having MCA or B.tech,will there be any problem in future.
17th February 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

hii
I am a bca student and has been selected in wipro wase program .I want to know that whether they will provide me with M.Tech degree or Ms degree or i can select between the two??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?