14th December 2017, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Difficulties during job interview after doing MCA through lateral entry?

Will there be any difficulty during any IT company job interview after doing MCA through lateral entry? Please help me. Its urgent.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there lateral entry for MCA in coming years? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is degree affected if I go for lateral entry in MCA after completing B.SC(computer sci)? Does it have some affect in interview or government jobs?
  3. What is the differnece between MCA 3rd year course and lateral entry in 2nd year in MCA?
  4. How to get admission in MCA? How long does it takes to complete the course? Difference between lateral entry and continue entry MCA?
  5. Am I eligible to do MCA in lateral entry after completing BSc IT? Colleges or universities providing MCA lateral entry? Details about their placements?
  6. Duration of MCA course after BCA? Difference between lateral entry and continue entry in MCA?
  7. How to apply for MCA lateral entry after doing MCA? I am a graduate in BSc computer science
  8. Which is the best course after doing BCA?
  9. Am I eligible for lateral entry in 3rd semester of MCA regular?
  10. Lateral entry to MCA is possible having a year gap after BCA?
  11. Is there any way to join lateral entry MCA course after attend the TANCET exam? -- [New]
  12. Difference between 3 years MCA and Lateral Entry MCA? Any disadvantage of studying in Lateral Entry MCA compared to 3 years MCA?
  13. Am I eligible for MCA lateral entry after completing BSc software engineering
  14. Do I need to write an entrance exam to get lateral entry for MCA after completing BCA?
  15. DIT, Dehradun or Graphic Era University, which is best for MCA in respect of placement? What is the difference between MCA and MCA lateral entry?
  16. Am I eligible to study for MCA lateral entry for Anna University? I have done BCA lateral entry in tamilnadu open university
  17. Eligibility for MCA lateral entry in SRM University after B.Sc and fee details for the same?
  18. Am I eligible to study for MCA lateral entry after doing BCA in Tamilnadu Open University?
15th December 2017, 08:06 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difficulties during job interview after doing MCA through lateral entry?

There will be no problem when you appear for interview even when if you have done Master of Computer Application in lateral entry mode.

What you need to show during interview is your proficiency, language skills, communication skills, patience level and knowledge in MCA subjects.
16th December 2017, 11:28 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difficulties during job interview after doing MCA through lateral entry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will there be any difficulty during any IT company job interview after doing MCA through lateral entry? Please help me. Its urgent.

Candidates after completion of MCA through lateral entry mode can apply for various jobs like Software Developer, Software Engineer, Web Designer, Web Developer, etc. Candidates have to clear the aptitude test, technical interview and HR interview, to get a job in software companies. Candidates have to prepare well to clear the aptitude test and interviews. Candidates can get help from their seniors regarding the aptitude test and interviews. They can also find lots of interview questions on the internet. Candidates with very good technical skills and communication skills can find jobs in the software companies. There are no specific difficulties during a job interview for the MCA lateral entry candidates.
16th December 2017, 06:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have the skills, then you can get job easily by cracking interview. Just make sure that you have got 60% overall in your academic career, to become eligible for top IT companies.

Lateral entry MCA is not an issue, if you can perform well in the interview. Most of the IT companies will test your coding skills. Hence, make sure you have it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?