3rd January 2018, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way to join lateral entry MCA course after attend the TANCET exam?

Hello Sir, I am final year BCA student. Shall I join lateral entry MCA course and can you say the exam pattern for lateral entry. Is there any way to join lateral entry MCA course after attend the TANCET exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take admission through TANCET if I have scored 37 marks in TANCET entrance exam for MCA?
  2. Is there lateral entry for MCA in coming years? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can i do B.E or B.Tech in AMu after doing diploma engineering?
  4. What is the differnece between MCA 3rd year course and lateral entry in 2nd year in MCA?
  5. Do I need to write an entrance exam to get lateral entry for MCA after completing BCA?
  6. Can I get admission in engineering after passing Polytechnic in Mechanical?
  7. Does Anna University provide any lateral entry for MCA students? Procedure to apply for lateral entry in Anna University?
  8. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering on 10th basis?
  9. How to get admission in MCA? How long does it takes to complete the course? Difference between lateral entry and continue entry MCA?
  10. Am I eligible to do MCA in lateral entry after completing BSc IT? Colleges or universities providing MCA lateral entry? Details about their placements?
  11. Is there any lateral entry exam for MCA admission in Anna University?
  12. Duration of MCA course after BCA? Difference between lateral entry and continue entry in MCA?
  13. How to apply for MCA lateral entry after doing MCA? I am a graduate in BSc computer science
  14. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completing diploma 3 years course?
  15. Can I attend lateral entry exam after completing diploma in IETE?
  16. Which is the best course after doing BCA?
  17. Am I eligible for lateral entry in 3rd semester of MCA regular?
  18. Lateral entry to MCA is possible having a year gap after BCA?
6th January 2018, 10:53 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any way to join lateral entry MCA course after attend the TANCET exam?

As you are going to complete bachelor of computer application, so now you are eligible to apply for master of computer application (MCA). You should have studied 10th and 12th from a recognized board.

With this eligibility you can appear for TANCET examination and get admission directly in the 2nd year of MCA through lateral entry.

Best of luck....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?