14th December 2017, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Do I stand a chance to get a job if didn't got any even after 4 years of BCA?

Hi, I have completed my BCA for long 4 years back. Still I can't go through any company. Do I have opportunities with my BCA, even after all this?

15th December 2017, 10:36 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I stand a chance to get a job if didn't got any even after 4 years of BCA?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there will be less job opportunities for you with the above mentioned qualification. In general what happens, almost all the MNC companies would prefer young and dynamic candidates who are passing out in the very recent years.

As you are done with your BCA course 4 years back, you will be treated as a old student and you may not meet MNC or other software companies recruitment criteria with just BCA (Graduation) qualification as MCA is generally preferred or B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech..etc.,

You may find employment opportunities in some small scale industries with the above mentioned qualification. Or else, you may need to try for job through referral program if you have any referrals working in companies. I suggest you to register yourself with the top most job portals that are available in India and upload your latest updated resume mentioning all the skills that you have.
15th December 2017, 06:31 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I stand a chance to get a job if didn't got any even after 4 years of BCA?

Yes you can go for jobs after 4 years of completing BCA.
You can also go for government sector jobs and some of them are mentioned below:-
SSC
Bank
UPSC
BPSC
LIC
NICL
NIACL
MTS
Railways
IB
Teaching
Lecturership
15th December 2017, 08:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have spent 4 years without doing anything, then it will be difficult to get a job because most of the companies don't prefer candidates with such a long gap.

You have chance of getting job, only in small companies. It would have been better to join any companies 4 years back, when you weren't getting any job. Once you get a job at any company, you will not be a fresher and then you will have good chance of getting job in a big company.
26th December 2017, 08:43 AM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have completed my BCA for long 4 years back. Still I can't go through any company. Do I have opportunities with my BCA, even after all this?
Since the MBA and BE are there ahead and a lot of student crowd is there the chances of getting a job after 4 year gap is very less. But still dont be disappointed you can start your own startup if you have an innovative idea and the caliber to pursue it. Government is also supporting such companies.
26th December 2017, 11:31 PM
randhirk.rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed BCA 4 years ago and also you have not mentioned what you have been doing in last 4 years.

Today, as we know there are less jobs and more candidates.
So getting a job on a course which you did 4 years ago is difficult.But at the same time you should still keep on trying for jobs based on your qualifications.

Alternatively, you can enroll for MCA or MBA course.
Both these course will help you to get latest degrees and also open more job opportunities for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?