22nd August 2016, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Job options available for a graduate having both B.Com and BCA degrees?

I am 28 years old. I have done B.Com and even gone for BCA . I had completed my BCA degree 6 years back. I don't remember anything about it. What job can I do. Please tell me few career options.

23rd August 2016, 01:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job options available for a graduate having both B.Com and BCA degrees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 28 years old. I have done B.Com and even gone for BCA . I had completed my BCA degree 6 years back. I don't remember anything about it. What job can I do. Please tell me few career options.
There are various job options available for the graduate having both B.Com and BCA degrees. The candidate can work in various BPOs as a Voice or Non Voice Executive etc. The candidate can work in numerous manufacturing units as an Accounts Clerk. He can work as a Sales Representative, Teacher, Sales Man, Team Member, Site Accountant, Analyst, Accountant, Accounts Executive etc. The candidate can work with the following companies

- Accenture Services Private Limited - Official website
- Wipro BPS - Official website
- eclerx Services Ltd - Official website
- HCL Technologies Limited - Official website
23rd August 2016, 03:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job options available for a graduate having both B.Com and BCA degrees?

You can apply for jobs in various government sectors such as;

> Railway.

> Army.

> Bank.

> RRB, etc.

You will have to appear for entrance examinations in order to avail a job in the above mentioned sectors. However, apart from this you can also apply for jobs in various private sectors as and when the notification for vacancy is released.

You can register yourself with various online portals such as naukri.com, indeedjobs, sarkarinaukri.com and many more. You will receive daily updates of various job vacancies available as per your profile.
23rd August 2016, 10:00 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

It is necessary to have better knowledge about your course to get job. But, if you are eligible to get government jobs you need only basics of your course.

So, you can appear for entrance examination to get government job such as Staff Selection Commission, Banking, Railway etc.

You can appear for these entrance examination. The minimum required qualification to appear for examination is bachelor degree but you are at the border line of the maximum age limit to appear for examination.

So, you just need to prepare for entrance examination and qualify in it for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?