20th August 2016, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Does long term coaching create hurdles in joining NASA or any research jobs?

Dear Sir, tell me if I should prefer long term coaching after second year? Does it create any problems in future in terms of age if I would like to join in NASA or any other research jobs. I would be glad if you reply me sooner. By Chaithanya

13th October 2016, 04:49 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Does long term coaching create hurdles in joining NASA or any research jobs?

There is nothing like long term coaching. Every coaching has a module with the proper deadline. And within that particular deadline the module has to be finished by the coaching mentor.

So, it depends on you that which particular module you wanted to get trained in the coaching. Whether it be a technical or non-technical.

Since, you are aspiring for NASA then it must be a technical coaching you must be looking for.

SO, first of all get all the details of the subject that is asked in the NASA entrance exam and then according to that get your coaching done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?