6th October 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

List of best courses to do in software field for getting a software job after completion of B.Tech 4th year?

List of best courses to do in software field for getting a software job after completion of B.Tech 4th year? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

10th October 2016, 03:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best courses to do in software field for getting a software job after completion of B.Tech 4th year?

After completing B.Tech you can opt for various software courses to get a job in software field.

As per your request I have listed some of the software courses:

> J2EE.

> Java.

> C++.

> .Net.

> Oracle.

> PHP.

> Tally.

> CCNA.

> vb.net.

> asp.net.

You can find employment in top IT companies like:

> Intel.

> Accenture.

> Google.

> Capgemini.

> Infosys.

> Wipro.

> DELL.

> Tech Mahindra.

> IBM.

> TCS.

> Siemens etc.
11th October 2016, 01:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best courses to do in software field for getting a software job after completion of B.Tech 4th year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of best courses to do in software field for getting a software job after completion of B.Tech 4th year? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

The aspirant can study C & C++, Java Development Kit, Diploma in Java Programming, Diploma in Software Engineering and DOT NET Technology. The aspirant should learn programming languages like C, C++ and Java to get a software job. You can also study .net and php courses after completion of B.Tech to get a software job. To get software jobs the candidates should have good knowledge in software and programming skills. A software engineer may design various softwares like video games, business softwares etc. The aspirant should have good communication skills to get a software job.
13th October 2016, 12:13 AM
Sam James

Post Re: List of best courses to do in software field for getting a software job after completion of B.Tech 4th year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can study value added certifications such as: Java, .Net, PHP web development, Android App development etc.

Training institutes like Aptech, NIIT etc are providing basic certification courses in the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?