4th November 2015, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive for B.Tech 7th semester students?

Hi Sir,
I want to know the eligibility criteria for Infosys for B.Tech 7th semester students, who may have to face On-Campus in the coming month? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 88% in 10th, 71% in 12th and 63.9% till 7th semester of B.Tech?
  2. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for a B.Tech(EEE) final semester candidate who has secured 82% till 7th semester?
  3. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend for B.Tech student?
  4. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  5. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview in VIT?
  6. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  7. Should I attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if selected in CTS through On-Campus Drive?
  8. Eligibility to attend IBM and Infosys Off-Campus Drives for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th, 59.6% in 12th and 70% till 5th semester of B.Tech(CSE)?
  9. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if had 2 backlogs in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  10. Should I have to wait for 6 months to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if rejected in On-Campus?
  11. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  12. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 74% marks in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  14. Eligibility criteria for Microsoft Off-Campus interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to appear in Tech Mahindra On-Campus Drive if secured 58% till 7th semester of B.E. and having a year gap?
  16. Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  17. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  18. Percentage criteria to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive in B.Tech course?
10th November 2015, 07:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive for B.Tech 7th semester students?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Infosys On-Campus Recruitment Process:

Yes, candidates who are pursuing their 7th semester of B.Tech are certainly eligible to appear in Infosys On Campus Recruitment process. But make sure you meet the below mentioned required eligibility criteria before you sit for Infosys On Campus recruitment process. Here is the detailed eligibility criteria,

>> Candidates must not have any current arrears

>> Candidates are allowed a maximum of 2 years study gap in their academics.

>> Candidates must have secured minimum 65% marks throughout their academics in order to be eligible for appearing in Infosys Recruitment process.

>> Since you are a B.Tech 7th Semester pursuing candidate you can sit for recruitment process only when you meet the above eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?