22nd May 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend Aricent On-Campus Interview if having a backlog in B.Tech?

Respected Sir,
I have a backlog in my 3rd semester which
I have completed in 5th semester. Now, I am
in final semester of B.Tech and Aricent is coming
to my college for taking On-Campus Interview.
Can you please tell me with one backlog I can
eligible for this interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I attend Capegemini on-campus drive again if terminated due to backlog?
  2. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-campus Interview if having a backlog in BCA?
  3. Am I eligible to attend for the Interview of Infosys being a candidate having a backlog in the 1st year of B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I join Aricent after working in Hexaware Technologies if I was rejected by Aricent during campus interview?
  5. How can I prepare to crack Aricent Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  6. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  7. How many rounds are there in Aricent Off-Campus Drive in Hyderabad?
  8. Do I have to secure 75% with no backlog in B.E. to attend L&T Infotech off-campus drive in Chennai?
  9. Can I get job in Aricent, Infosys and HCL Technologies if secured 75.2% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 86.6% in B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 59% in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  12. Am I eligible to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview having a backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech(EEE)?
  13. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  14. Will early backlog create problem in campus interview?
  15. Am I eligible for Infosys placement or go for Off campus interview?
  16. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  17. Aptitude question papers of Aricent Off-campus written test
  18. Am I eligible to attend for Campus Interview being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech with one backlog in 3rd and 4th semesters?
24th May 2015, 12:45 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Aricent On-Campus Interview if having a backlog in B.Tech?

Yes, you can definitely sit for the Aricent On-Campus recruitment drive. As per the eligibility criteria of Aricent, a student should not have active backlogs. Since you had a backlog in third semester which you had cleared in the 5th semester, so there is nothing to worry, you are eligible for Aricent as you do not have any active backlogs. Prepare well and give your best to get selected in Aricent.
24th May 2015, 05:04 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Aricent On-Campus Interview if having a backlog in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Yes of course, you are absolutely eligible to apply for Aircent On-campus Interview. As per the eligibility criteria, you should not have any active backlogs at the time of appearing for Aricent On-Campus. So, now you are absolutely eligible to apply. Don't worry about that.
24th May 2015, 06:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Respected Sir,
No, you are not eligible for Aricent on-campus recruitment.

Aricent is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Aricent is,

Aricent= 60%

Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for Aricent recruitment.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Aricent recruitment.

Pattern for Aricent written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
26th May 2015, 07:43 AM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to attend Aricent On-Campus Interview if having a backlog in B.Tech?

Quote:
Respected Sir,

Yes, you are eligible for the campus drive conducted by the Aricent. Since, every company want that the candidate must not have any current backlog during facing the campus but if were having the previous one and you have cleared it before, then no issue is going to happen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?