4th March 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Mindtree Off-campus Interview for B.Tech fresher last year passout?

Hello everyone
Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria
of last year B.Tech freshers batch in Mindtree?
I am going to attend the off campus interview
so please tell me about the eligibility immediately.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree On-campus Interview if secured 52% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 71% in B.E.(ECE)? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  3. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview in WIPRO while in final year Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview for Essar group?
  7. Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  8. Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview with mentioned percentages for B.Tech last year student?
  9. Previous year question papers of Syntel and MindTree on-campus written tests?
  10. What is the off-campus placement process followed for MindTree?
  11. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  12. Eligibility to attend Capgemini on-campus drive for a candidate who has a gap in B.Tech?
  13. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 68% in B.Tech?
  14. How to attend accenture on campus interview?
  15. What kind of Aptitude test is organized in CTS off-campus drive for B.Tech fresher?
  16. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?
  17. When Virtusa will take off-campus drive in Chennai for B.Tech last year passout?
  18. How to get Software related Jobs in Top MNCs for freshers?
5th March 2015, 04:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Mindtree Off-campus Interview for B.Tech fresher last year passout?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone
Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria
of last year B.Tech freshers batch in Mindtree?
I am going to attend the off campus interview
so please tell me about the eligibility immediately.
Waiting for your reply.
Mindtree is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Mindtree is,

Mindtree= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Mindtree recruitment.

Pattern for Mindtree written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)

Selection process for Mindtree recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?