22nd September 2011, 05:55 PM
bittymohan

What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview in WIPRO while in final year Electronics and Communication Engineering?

sir.. I am pursuing my final year btech in electronics and communication engineering, . What may be the eligibility criteria for me to attend the campus interview in Wipro ?

14th October 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview in WIPRO while in final year Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like Honeywell, L&T,reliance, Bosch? Am i eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 80% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 65% aggregate in Btech instrumentation and control?
12th November 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview in WIPRO while in final year Electronics and Communication Engineering?

hello sir.....I am Ashish from Lucknow.I did 10th and 12th in C.B.S.E with 55%,50% respectively .I have maintained agg 70% in B.tech(ECE) till 6th sem plz tell me the name of compnies for which I am eligible...........
13th November 2011, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

i got 66% in 10th, 65% in 12th and aggregate 61% in BE. I had too many backlogs throughout my graduation course. But now i have cleared my all backlogs with no year gap. Am i eligible for wipro. plz rply
29th November 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

hello i'm meenakshi from coimbatore i got 83% in 10th and 86% in 12th now i'm in6th sem..how should i prepare me to get placed in your company..suggest your answer sir
11th January 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am engineering students,
i got 70% in 10th class,55% in 12th class,atkt in sem1 engi.for all subject,sem2 to sem3 above 80% then i can got job of 50 thousands rupees package per month.....?
11th January 2012, 11:50 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

WIPRO is considered in top IT companies.for selection in WIPRO you have to do very hard work.

Eligibility criteria for WIPRO-

60% marks in 10th,12th and graduation

No current backlogs

WIPRO allows only one year gap in your education career.

Selection procedure of WIPRO-

First written test is conducted

Then technical unterview is conducted of successful students

Then HR.

For placement in wipro you have to do very hard work.for interview you english should very strong.without english you can clear interview.
31st May 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i got 44% in 10th & 60% in 12th,and 75% in B.E. Is i am eligible to give interview in your company?
23rd June 2012, 12:19 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

hello friend..!!

The eligibility criteria to get a job or to placed in WIPRO.

(a)you should have 50 percent marks in 10th and 12th , 60% in B-TECH

(b)you should have no Pending Backlog.

(c)candidates having pending backlogs are not applicable.

(d)Just one year career gap candidate are applicable.

Process of recruitment-

1)Aptitude Test
2)Technical test
3)HR

you should have following skills:-
(a)You must have basic Technical Knowledge for C, Database , DS etc.

(b) you must have Good Communication skill in English.
25th June 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

which type of question asked in aptitude test in of campus interview.?
29th June 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.e eee final year student When will the green energy system will be implemented in india what is the way to get placed in it
29th June 2012, 08:07 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria:-

You should be a graduate in any discipline with no backlogs.

You should have 60% in aggregate at graduation level.

You should be well versed in C++, database management, oracle, java etc.

Selection procedure includes:-
written exam
group discussion
technical question
personal interview

For more information log onto their official website.
23rd August 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

i got 76% in 10th & 62% in 12th,and 67%(till 5th sem) in B.E. Is i am eligible to give interview in your company?
5th October 2012, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

I got 56% in 10th,73% in 12th and 78%(till 5th sem) in B.E.AM i eligible to give interview in your company
1st February 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

i got 77.5% in ssc and 87.6% in intermediate and i have aggregate 60% in b.tech up to 3-1. am i eligible to write written test for infoysis, google, wipro?? if not for which companies i can write written test??
23rd July 2013, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

I am Suresh,
I got 62% in 10th,53% in 12th,and
67%(till 4th semester)in Bsc.cs I eligible
to give interview in your company interview..
27th July 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview in wipro while in final year computer engineering ? Wil you please tell me wipro require the candidates who are all clear in all semister..?
8th October 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

will wipro allow to attend campus with 3 backlogs in ece?but have skills in c, c ,java,ccna
25th May 2014, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

I have attended the interview, what is the time duration for attending the interview again
25th May 2014, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

I got 63% in 10th,53% in 12th and 73% in bsc graduate & completed software testing diploma can i eligible to give interview for( software testing) in your company
22nd June 2014, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

hai sir am kanagavalli i scored in 10th 59.4% am i eligible or not but i got above 60% in graduate ?
12th July 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

i m sakshi currently student of btech in electronic and communication engineering .this is my last year so that i want to know what is neccesary courses to get a job in wipro company. plzz sugest me as soon as possible and its my surety that i will left no stone unterned to get work hard i ur company.
30th July 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 66 % and 51 % in 10th and 12 respectively. i'm thinking of preparing for jee mains. This time it will be my third attempt for jee mains. I want to know whether i will face any problem at the time of campus
2nd September 2014, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Friends i am sajith from coimbatore i am pursuing my BE in ECE final year. i have 6.7CGPA with one standing arrears up to 6th semester, I got lot of price in various National level competitions conducted by various college(conference and symposiums) can you please say which are the list of companies i am able to attend.
please intimate me on [email protected].
29th September 2014, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I got 78% in 10th and diploma final year is 62% and engineerring is 68% iam eligible for infosys
30th October 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

i have scored above 65% in be but i have only one current backlog so plz tl me am i eligible 2 attend infosys campus interview
6th December 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I am completed 10th&now studing Mechatronics final year in nttf
I am eligible to attent the interview
19th February 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I have 87% in 10th and 80% in 12th , now i am doing b-tech electronics and and instrumentation 3rd year having an cgpa of 6.0 %(upto 5th sem).. i would like to work in core industry like L&T,ONGC...etc.. isn,t possible....if it is possible ,what can i do for that????
4th March 2016, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I had got yearback in my 3rd year due to some health issues even though im having 76% as my aggregate in engineering. So tell me will this yearback will effect my life
7th March 2016, 12:02 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> Qualification required :-
* completion of graduation with 65% not less than that incase if the percentage is above 80 no need of technical and aptitude test directly appear in HR interview .
-> completion of 12th with 75%
-> Completion of 10th with 70%
-> Every subject should be cleared with no record of arrear ( reappear) in btech.
-> Technical knowledge and Excellency in English is needed to crack interview .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?