2nd February 2015, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?

Respected Sir
i am having 75%in 10th, 63%in 12th and 76%in btech..
i want to know that i am eligible
for infosys pool campus or not?????
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Infosys Campus Dive with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  2. Eligibility to appear in Accenture on-campus interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  3. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  4. Eligibility to apply for interview in Infosys with mentioned percentages for B.E.(ME) student?
  5. Am I eligible to attend iGATE on-campus interview with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  6. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  7. Eligibility to get job through on-campus interview of Genpact with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  8. Eligibility to attend Accenture Pool Campus Interview for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  9. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment of Infosys in the final year of MCA degree?
  10. Am I eligible for a job after B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student
  11. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  12. Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview with mentioned percentages for B.Tech last year student?
  13. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  14. Infosys campus interview tips? How to attend the interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 68% in B.Tech?
  16. Can I get job without interview in WIPRO with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  17. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-campus Interview? Percentage required in B.Tech to attend?
  18. What is the pattern of Accenture Pool Campus Drive?
2nd February 2015, 09:30 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR INFOSYS CAMPUS PLACEMENT:

The common eligibility criteria followed for Infosys campus placement is as follows,

-> Good technical and communication skills.

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

The % criteria differs at times for different colleges if you are under a good grade colleges then it will be 60% above if not it might be up to 65% in some colleges you get that cleared out by contacting your college placement officer when infosys shows up for campus placement!
2nd February 2015, 09:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir
i am having 75%in 10th, 63%in 12th and 76%in btech..
i want to know that i am eligible
for infosys pool campus or not?????
thank you in advance
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for Infosys recruitment process.

Infosys is a reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is,

Infosys= 65%

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Pattern for Infosys written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)

Process of Infosys off-campus :-

1)Aptitude test
2)Technical interview
3)HR
3rd March 2022, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?

Am I eligible for infosys pool campus interview and completed B. Sc. Mathematics in 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?