25th April 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Oracle Corporation System Administrator interview?

Hi sir, I am interested to attend an interview of Oracle Corporation for the post of System Administrator. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for appearing an interview for this post in Oracle Corporation.

10th June 2018, 12:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Oracle Corporation System Administrator interview?

"Eligibility criteria for appearing an interview for the post of System Administrator in Oracle Corporation"

Basic eligibility for System Administrator in Oracle Corporation requires bachelor’s*degree in computer science. The applicant should have at least three to five years of experience depending on the complexity of the role.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?