25th April 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in Oracle Corporation System Administrator interview?

Hi everyone, I want to give the interview of Oracle Corporation for the post of System Administrator. Can you please tell me about the procedure of selection for this post in this interview? Please tell me asap.

3rd June 2020, 05:16 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Oracle Corporation System Administrator interview?

Selection procedure followed in Oracle Corporation System Administrator interview as follows:-

1. Online Test.
2. Technical Interview.
3. Management Interview.
4. Final HR Interview.
5th June 2020, 04:39 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Selection procedure followed in Oracle Corporation System Administrator interview?

A candidate selection provides the framework to move candidates through the hiring process in order to evaluate and find the best candidate for a job.

There are Online test, Technical interview, Management and HR Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?