9th September 2013, 01:54 PM
jaffarsadiq.asra

What is the best course in MSc or MBA for system administrator

i am working as system administrator. would like to have higher qualifacation which is related to my career. i have completed BSc with computer science . please suggest for better high qualification

6th February 2014, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the best course in MSc or MBA for system administrator

WHAT ARE THE COURSES TO BECOME A SYSADMIN?
11th March 2014, 07:08 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffarsadiq.asra View Post
i am working as system administrator. would like to have higher qualifacation which is related to my career. i have completed BSc with computer science . please suggest for better high qualification
Suggestion

-If you're Interested in Business Administration than you may apply for MBA Course
-If you're Interested in Science stream than you may apply for M.Sc Course .

So, It's based on your Future Aspiration . you may choose any one of the Course in which you have Interested . Both the M.sc as well as MBA Course having good scope .

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration :-

To apply for this MBA Course then you should Complete Bachelor degree Course in any discipline from recognized University . You should score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks .

There is No age limit for MBA Course .

The Admission for MBA Course is based on the Entrance Examination MAT/GMAT/CAT/XAT Etc..

:: M.sc Stands for Master of Science ::

To apply for M.sc Course then you should Complete bachelor degree in science stream ( ie:- B.sc ) from recognized University . You should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks .

There is No Separate Entrance Examination for this M.sc Course .

So you may choose any one of the Subject in which you have Interested .
12th March 2014, 06:53 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Being a System Administrator, if you want to gain more knowledge in your area, then the following courses will be good choice for you at Post Graduation level
M.Sc in Computer Science
MCA (Master of Computer Applications)

The duration of M.Sc course is for a period of 2 years and that of MCA is of 3 years.

The admission for both the courses will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Each and every university will conduct its own Entrance Exam to give admission for both these courses from a recognized university.

If you are not interested in IT field and if you want to gain some managerial knowledge, then opt for MBA course.

The following specializations will be good choice for you in MBA course.
MBA in Systems Management
MBA in Information Technology

Some of the Entrance Exams that give admission for MBA course are
CAT
MAT
GMAT

B-Schools and IIMs are the top institutions to join MBA course.

So, opt for the course as per your interest and complete it successfully by gaining good subject knowledge and by enhancing good communication skills.

Wish you all the best.
29th May 2016, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Which is best pg course after bsc computer science nd if u want to work in networking field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?