21st July 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

When will TCS test be held online?

sir
as i came to know that tcs test will be online .so i want know that how will that software in looking i mean how will use it and which point should be remember before using it plz tell me in deep.

29th July 2012, 12:56 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will TCS test be held online?

Yes TCS conduct their aptitude test online for recruitment. They use their own confidential link to conduct the aptitude test.They generally store the question in their own server and at the time of examination they access that question paper through an IP address.

When you are giving TCS aptitude online you should remember few things-

1. Do not close the page when you are giving the online test. Don't try to close the question paper page to open any other page or application when you are giving the examination. If you do that then you will be disqualified from the examination.

2. During examination you may jump to any question in your wish.
3. You can change the option given earlier during the examination if you think that your previous answer is wrong.

4. There will be one timer in the question paper page which will show the time left for you to give the examination.

5. After the end of the examination click on the submit button then your answers will be saved. After clicking on submit button you can not change answer of any question. If you cross the time limit then answer will be automatically submitted.

These are the general rules for online TCS test. This procedure may change for any particular examination. Before proceeding to the test read the instruction page carefully to get details about the test rules. If you have any doubt then contact the TCS person who is conducting the test. Visit TCS career website link http://careers.tcs.com for registration or any other.

Best of luck for TCS test.
3rd January 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

when will be the next online test for the 2013 pass out students??
3rd January 2013, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

when will be the next online exams of TCS for the 2013 pass out students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?