6th August 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of GF IT Software Engineer in Shell Business Operations?

Hi friends, I would like to know that if I crack the interview of Shell Business Operations and become a GF IT Software Engineer then what salary would be for me? I am looking for handsome salary so I want to know about the salary package of this particular post in this company. Please tell me asap.

14th July 2020, 08:04 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of GF IT Software Engineer in Shell Business Operations?

Company Name:-Shell Business Operations

Job-Role:-GF-IT Software Engineer

Experience Level:-Freshers or Experienced

The Salary package of GF IT Software Engineer in Shell Business Operations is around INR 5-15 lakhs per annum. Based on your interview performance and skillset level to meet the business requirements.
14th July 2020, 08:05 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of GF IT Software Engineer in Shell Business Operations?

Company Name:-Shell Business Operations

Job-Role:-GF-IT Software Engineer

Experience Level:-Freshers or Experienced

The Salary package of GF IT Software Engineer in Shell Business Operations is around INR 5-15 lakhs per annum. Based on your interview performance and skillset level to meet the business requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?