15th March 2015, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in TCS Off-campus Interview? Percentage criteria to attend this interview?

Sir,
I need to know that how many
rounds in TCS Off Campus Interview?
And what is the percentage criteria for giving
this interview?
Please tell me.

Related Questions:
16th March 2015, 05:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in TCS Off-campus Interview? Percentage criteria to attend this interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I need to know that how many
rounds in TCS Off Campus Interview?
And what is the percentage criteria for giving
this interview?
Please tell me.
TCS is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is,

TCS= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

Selection round for TCS recruitment:-

1)Aptitude test
2)Technical test
3)HR
17th March 2015, 08:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in TCS Off-campus Interview? Percentage criteria to attend this interview?

There are two rounds in the TCS off-Campus recruitment process. The eligibility to appear for the off-campus recruitment process is you should have 60% throughout your career, should not have pending backlogs and should not have more than two years of academic gap.

You need to register in http://nextstep.tcs.com to get updates of off-campus drive near to your location and also apply for it.

The two rounds in the recruitment process of TCS are:-

- Online Written Test which has two parts.
First part is email writing wherein you will be asked to write email based on a topic and few words will be given which you need to use in your email. It is of 10 minutes duration.
Second part is general aptitude test comprising questions from quantitative aptitude and logical reasoning. This will be 80 minutes duration and there will be 30 questions. Negative marking is there and even special weightage questions are also present.

- The next round is interview wherein you will be called for interview in the nearest TCS branch. Panel of interviewers will be present and both HR and Technical interview will be taken by them in one interview.

The off-campus recruitment of this year was held in various cities on 20th February.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?