3rd March 2018, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Date of Cognizant off-campus drive for B.Tech fresher in Bangalore? Eligibility to apply?

I have heard that Cognizant will take off campus drive in Bangalore for B.Tech freshers. I would like to know about the eligibility for attending this drive? Please tell me about the dates of off campus.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of Subex Limited off-campus drive for B.Tech fresher in Bangalore? Eligibility to apply?
  2. Procedure to apply for Cognizant off-campus drive? Where this interview will be conducted in Bhopal?
  3. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Process Associate Off-Campus Drive for B.Com graduate with 59% marks?
  4. What kind of Aptitude test is organized in CTS off-campus drive for B.Tech fresher?
  5. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for a candidate having 2 years of gap between 10th and 12th?
  6. When Tech Mahindra will take Off-Campus Drive in Bangalore for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) fresher?
  7. What kind of posts are available in Cognizant for B.E. graduate?
  8. Infosys or Cognizant, which is better to join for B.Tech fresher?
  9. When IBM will conduct Off-Campus Drive in Hyderabad? Eligibility criteria and pattern for B.E. fresher?
  10. How can I register in Cognizant Process Associate Off-Campus Drive?
  11. Selection procedure in Cognizant Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive for IT graduate?
  12. Is there any Off-Campus Drive organized by Manhattan in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  13. How can I register in Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  14. Whether Cognizant conducts off-campus drive for last year B.Tech passout candidate?
  15. Qualification required to apply in Cognizant Process Associate Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. With a live backlog can I sit in campus drive in 2016?
  17. Procedure to apply for Mindtree off-campus drive? Where this interview will be conducted in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  18. Can I still eligible if selected in Cognizant through On-Campus Drive but secured 6.3 CGPA in B.E. of Anna University?
23rd March 2018, 09:32 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of Cognizant off-campus drive for B.Tech fresher in Bangalore? Eligibility to apply?

To attend the Cognizant off-campus drive for B.Tech fresher in Bangalore, you should have completed your bachelor's degree or master's degree like: BA/B.SC/B.COm/BCA/M.Com/MBA/MA etc. with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. Candidate must have excellent communication skills and must have English proficiency. Candidate must not have any pending backlogs and must be ready to work in night shifts.

The interview in Bangalore was conducted on 3rd March 2018 at:
Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Mahogany(F2 Building), 2nd Floor,
Hebbal outer ring road, Rachenahalli,
Bangalore- 560045
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?