16th June 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Infosys placement drive? Am i eligible for it with 58% marks in B.Tech?

Sir I have scored 83% in class Xth, 81% in class XIIth class and my Btech aggregate in CSE till 3rd year is 58%. Will I be eligible to sit for the placement of infosys? What is the criteria to sit for placement?

21st June 2015, 11:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Infosys placement drive? Am i eligible for it with 58% marks in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have scored 83% in class Xth, 81% in class XIIth class and my Btech aggregate in CSE till 3rd year is 58%. Will I be eligible to sit for the placement of infosys? What is the criteria to sit for placement?
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Infosys is a multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys recruitment is 65%. You should not have any pending backlogs. More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
22nd June 2015, 10:03 AM
reconnect

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Infosys placement drive? Am i eligible for it with 58% marks in B.Tech?

Sorry you are not eligible for infosys recruitment as its eligible criteria is 65% through out B.tech and should not have any backlogs.If you can increase your percentage in last year then you can eligible for infosys recruitment.As you have already scored good percentage in 10th and 12th so you had a opportunity to appear in infosys recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?