20th February 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and percentage required in 10th, 12th and B.Tech to apply for CapeGemini and Accenture?

Hello
What is the eligibility of the companies
like capegemini and accenture ?
what should be the 10th,12th
and btech % for eligible to apply

22nd February 2015, 10:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and percentage required in 10th, 12th and B.Tech to apply for CapeGemini and Accenture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Accenture and Capgemini are reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Accenture and Capgemini are,

Accenture and Capgemini= 60%

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Accenture and Capgemini recruitment.

Pattern for Accenture and Capgemini written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
3rd April 2015, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and percentage required in 10th, 12th and B.Tech to apply for CapeGemini and Accenture?

sir Am i eligible to appear in accenture campus interview if i secured 6.2 (CGPA) in 10th and 74% in 12th.
7th April 2015, 01:19 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Hello there,

The eligibility Criteria of the Companies like capgemini and Accenture is that you have to be a 60% or above merit student throughout your Studies right from your 10th, 12th upto the completion of your B.E/B.Tech degree.

Also, you must have unique strength in you.
Hope this will help you a lot.
Thanks for Posting in EALP !!
11th June 2015, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

I got 59.2percent in 10 and I got 72per in 12and my b.tech percentage is 60.then I am elligeble for accentre
27th August 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

i got 65% in may five main technical subjects and it is declared as first division (means greater than 60%) by our jharkhand board.my marksheet consists of an additional paper "HINDI".it is not considered anywhere in government sector as well as in jharkhand.but if i will include this paper my % is almost 59%.so , my question to you is that whether eligibility criteria consists of only main subjects considered by state board or it includes additional as well?????? plz reply and make it clear.
THANKS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?