16th January 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get job in Accenture with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

respected sir
i got 57.8 % in 10th ,76% in 12th and b.sc with 84%.
i am maths student. now doing mca 3rd semester with 79%%.
am i eligible for accenture job?
please let me know immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in mentioned companies with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  2. Eligibility to appear in Accenture on-campus interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  3. Eligibility to get job in IBM with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  4. Eligibility to get job in Infosys, Amdocs and TCS with the mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  5. Can I get job in HCL with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  6. Will I get job in Banking sector through IBPS exam? Eligibility to appear in IBPS exam with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  7. Can I get job in Cognizant Technology Solutions with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  8. Eligibility to appear in IBPS exam with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  9. Eligibility to appear in IBPS clerical exam with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  10. Am I eligible to get job in Tech Mahindra with the mentioned percentage in over all academics?
  11. Can I get job in TCS, Capgemini or Infosys with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  12. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc student with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  13. How can I get job in Infosys, Accenture and IBM as a Software Developer? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility for Job in Software MNCs like Wipro, Capgemini, Accenture etc.?
  15. Eligibility to attend Accenture Interview? Placement papers for Aptitude Test with solutions?
  16. Can I get software job even i got below 60 percentage in academics?
  17. Can I get job in IBM with the mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  18. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT after scoring 54.79% aggregate in B.E Electrical
17th January 2015, 03:39 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Accenture with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

Please, find the eligibility criteria for Accenture,

• Need to have 60% throughout your career.
• Should not have any standing backlogs at the time of recruitment.
• You can have an education gap of 1 year.

Even though you have good percentage in 12th and MCA, you do not have 65% in 10th. So, you are not eligible for Accenture.
17th January 2015, 06:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Accenture with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Accenture. The detailed eligibility criteria for Entry level hires is given below. As far as Accenture eligibility criteria is concerned, they have not mentioned percentage required in 10th level or 12th class level anywhere.

Accenture Eligibility Criteria:

>> Only B.E/ B.Tech and MCA candidates are eligible to apply for Accenture
>> For Engineering Graduates - 60% and above aggregate or its equivalent CGPA without any standing backlog in Engineering
>> For You (MCA Graduates) - 55% and above aggregate or its equivalent CGPA without any backlogs in MCA

Since you meet the above required eligibility criteria, I can say that you are absolutely eligible to appear for Accenture Recruitment process. The selection process consists of three stages, namely Aptitude Test, Technical Interview, and HR Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?