16th June 2016, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria required to join Merchant Navy? What is the Fee structure of the course?

Dear sir, I am nikita a 17 year old candidate. I passed my 12th Class with 75% marks and I would like to join Merchant Navy. What is the Eligibility Criteria required and let me know the fee structure of the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  2. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  3. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy without appearing in NDA entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria required to join Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  4. How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue?
  5. How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?
  6. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  8. Required percentage in 12th to join Merchant Navy? Fee structure for this course?
  9. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  10. Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 61% science? What is the fee structure?
  11. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  12. What is the procedure to join the Merchant Navy? What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to join?
  13. How to enter into Merchant Navy after 12th? What is the eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  15. How shall I get into Merchant Navy after completion of 10+2? What will be the fee structure for this?
  16. Required Eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy after completion of Graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Fee structure, duration of the course, eligibility criteria of Merchant Navy course? How much salary can I expect?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy after 10th and 12th? What is the required percentage?
19th June 2016, 01:06 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria required to join Merchant Navy? What is the Fee structure of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I am nikita a 17 year old candidate. I passed my 12th Class with 75% marks and I would like to join Merchant Navy. What is the Eligibility Criteria required and let me know the fee structure of the course.
The eligibility to study Marine Engineering course is a pass in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 60% marks and in English 50% marks.
The aspirant has to appear for the entrance test conducted by the Indian Maritime University (IMU). The admission will be based on the marks scored in the IMU-CET. You can apply online for the examination. The duration of the course is 4 years. The course is available in various institutions like;

- Indian Maritime University - Official Website
- Coimbatore Marine College - Official Website
- HIMT - Official Website

Regarding fees details, Regarding fees details, the fees for the course in HIMT is Rs. 2, 25,000/per year. You can find the details in the website given above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?