6th October 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Expected post offered in Capgemini for CSE graduate?

I have given the interview of Capgemini and I have done with my B.Tech in CSE stream. I have been selected in Capgemini but they didn't tell me to which post I have been selected for. Can you let me know what are the posts I can expect?

7th October 2016, 09:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expected post offered in Capgemini for CSE graduate?

Capgemini recruits B.E/ B.Tech candidates for the post of "Software Engineer" mostly. Yes, as you are from Computer Science background you can apply for the role of Software Engineer in Capgemini. The basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or MCA from a recognized university.

>> Candidates must have good knowledge of C/ C++/ Java to get selected easily.

>> Candidates must have secured minimum 70% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates must have good logical thinking, Interpersonal Skills and Good programming skills.
9th October 2016, 12:05 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expected post offered in Capgemini for CSE graduate?

It is nice to hear that you were selected in Capgemini. You will be offered the post of Associate Software Engineer in Capgemini. You will trained on a specific technology for two months. Then you will be allotted a project in the concerned domain in which you were trained. Initially during training your salary will be less and on successful completion of the training, you will get the actual CTC offered by Capgeminin.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?