13th April 2016, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available in Capgemini for EEE graduates?

Respected Sir,
I have done my B.Tech and secured 8.2 CGPA. I am preparing for Capgemini Off-Campus Drive in Bangalore. Kindly let me know what are the jobs available there for me as I am an EEE graduate?

13th April 2016, 11:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in Capgemini for EEE graduates?

It is nice to see that you are preparing for employment opportunity in Capgemini. You will be given the job position of software engineering associate. You will be trained on a particular technology, there will be exams conducted after your training. Once you success pass them , you will be in bench period. Then you will be allocated to a project concerning that technology in which you are trained and you need to work in it. Initially you will learn in your project and then need to start delivering the work allocates to you.
14th April 2016, 09:35 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, you may apply for several posts in Capgemini. Here are the details of post and its educational qualification required.

>> For Software Engineer Post in Capgemini:
-- You are Eligible
* Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electrical/ Computer Science/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electronics and Communication/ Information Science/ Information Technology.

>> For Software Engineer Mainframe CICS Trained/ Certified in Capgemini: -- You are eligible
* Candidates must have completed B.Tech/ B.E in CS/ IT/ IS/ EEE/ ECE from a recognized university with an aggregate of 60% throughout the academics.

>> for Software Program Engineer in Capgemini: -- You are eligible
* B.E/ B.Tech in IT based streams/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.

>> For Process Associate in Capgemini: -- You are eligible
* Candidates must possess B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA with minimum 60% marks throughout
14th April 2016, 08:10 PM
samsung1992

To apply for capgemini campus drive you need to have 70% + throughout your academic career and you have, so it i s a good sign towards your first step.

Now, jobs in capgemini is given based on your qualification as well as the vacancy and the requirements of the project in the company. So, if you are from Computer science or Information Technology Branch you will be getting testing or development.

If you are from Electrical branch you will be getting either testing or mainframe.

Even these projects are not fixed, if the requirements are changes then your projects can also be shuffled.
14th March 2017, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I am Selected in Capgemini and i am Direct second year in Engineering. So i have only 6 Sem in Engg and my 6 Sem aggr is 59% but when i apply for Govt Exam Like CDS and ISRO they consider my Diploma aggr as 1st year BE marks and according to them.my Aggr is 63%. So can Capgemini hire me or reject me in Document Verification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?