30th March 2016, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

What kind of job I will get if placed in Capgemini being an Electrical Engineer?

Hello,
Last month I have got placed in Capgemini. I want to know that what work I can get in Capgemini? I have completed my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. So, please tell me about the work which I can get in Capgemini?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of work will be allotted to me being an Electrical Engineer and selected in Capgemini?
  2. Qualification required to get job in Capgemini for B.E. Electrical Engineer?
  3. What kind of work is offered in Capgemini to B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  4. What kind of job I will get in Capgemini after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  5. What kind of performance is needed to become a Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini? Salary of Software Engineer and Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini?
  6. What kind of job is offered in TCS to Electrical Engineer?
  7. Can I get promotion in 6 months if get a job in Capgemini as a Software Engineer?
  8. Can I become a Software Engineer in Capgemini being a B.Sc(IT) graduate?
  9. Should i join CAPGEMINI as a Software Engineer or IBM as an Associate Technical Operator?
  10. Is M-Tech in Electrical Engineering a good choice? Which universities to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which company I can get low work pressure between Capgemini and Accenture? Where I can get good C language training? Possibility to migrate from Accenture to Capgemini?
  12. What kind of rounds are there in interview of Capgemini? Vision of GD round?
  13. What kind of job can I get in National Defence? I am a E&C engineer
  14. Which company is best among Capgemini and Cognizant for Mechanical Engineer?
  15. How to get a job as a electrical engineer?
  16. Is one year gap between 11th and 12th standard allowed in CAPGEMINI?
  17. What kind of job is available in Mahindra Satyam for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  18. Placement papers with solutions and GD topics for Capgemini interview? How many rounds are there?
6th April 2016, 02:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job I will get if placed in Capgemini being an Electrical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Last month I have got placed in Capgemini. I want to know that what work I can get in Capgemini? I have completed my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. So, please tell me about the work which I can get in Capgemini?
You have got a job in Capgemini and your stream is Electrical Engineering.

So you can join capgemini as a Software Engineer or Network Engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?