6th October 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Is there any interview scheduled by Capgemini for IT graduates in Bengaluru?

I am interested to join Capgemini and I am waiting for my Pass Certificate. I am a graduate in Information Technology from Bengaluru. I want to know that is there any interview scheduling by Capgemini for IT graduates in Bengaluru?

8th October 2016, 02:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any interview scheduled by Capgemini for IT graduates in Bengaluru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to join Capgemini and I am waiting for my Pass Certificate. I am a graduate in Information Technology from Bengaluru. I want to know that is there any interview scheduling by Capgemini for IT graduates in Bengaluru?

Yes, there are job openings in Capgemini Bangalore for IT graduates. The job details are available in the Capegemini official website. There are various openings available in the organization. The jobs are in the cities like Bangalore, Mumbai and Hyderabad. You have to mail your resumes to the POC mail id given in the website. Short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The Capgemini website links are given below;
Click Here
Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?