19th April 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Why TCS, Wipro, Cognizant and Accenture are not hiring correspondence B.Tech candidates?

Hello,
I am the student of B.Tech Civil Engineering and
I am doing B.Tech in IGNOU.
I just want to know why correspondance
students are not considerable in TCS, Accenture,
Wipro and Cognizant?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  2. Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO, Syntel, Cognizant, Accenture after scoring 65% in 10th,61% in 12th
  3. When the Off-campus drives of TCS, HCL, Cognizant, Mahindra-Satyam, Accenture and Wipro will be announced?
  4. Guidance for job in Accenture, TCS and Wipro?
  5. Date of off campus placements of Accenture, Wipro, TCS, Amdocs?
  6. How to get a good job after doing engineering from Jalgaon? I have 3 years experience
  7. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  8. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  9. List of companies in which I can get after scoring 57% in 10th, 49.8 in PU, 67.8 in BCA, 60% in MCA?
  10. What is the scope for B.Tech bioinformatics? Companies offering jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  12. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  13. Whether 10th percentage is countable for recruitment in Accenture?
  14. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  15. How to join a reputed IT company like Infosys, Cognizant, TCS or Accenture after graduating from Electronics?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in TCS, Accenture or Wipro in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  18. Is Training in JAVA available in HCL, WIPRO, TCS, Accenture in Bangalore?
24th April 2015, 12:18 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Why TCS, Wipro, Cognizant and Accenture are not hiring correspondence B.Tech candidates?

No, correspondence candidates are not eligible to apply for MNC IT companies. They prefer only full time graduate candidates only. They won't prefer the correspondence or part time candidates. Actually the reason behind this full time candidates are large number and they have good exposure and lots of learning experience compared to the correspondence or part time candidates.
26th May 2015, 05:30 PM

Default Re: Why TCS, Wipro, Cognizant and Accenture are not hiring correspondence B.Tech candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthradhi View Post
No, correspondence candidates are not eligible to apply for MNC IT companies. They prefer only full time graduate candidates only. They won't prefer the correspondence or part time candidates. Actually the reason behind this full time candidates are large number and they have good exposure and lots of learning experience compared to the correspondence or part time candidates.

if a company conduct interview for any position then i think full time or part time should not matter. IGNOU is also running under Indian government. I think Indian government should take any action on these type of company. they openly say that i will not consider correspondence candidate.
4th July 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I completed bcom through correspondence. Now I have 7 years experience in accounts.I want to join Accenture BPO company as a accounts position.
But my question is they will consider for this correspondence degree or not?
11th July 2015, 05:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Correspondence students pursuing B.Tech are not recruited by companies like TCS, Accentuer, Wipro and Cognizant. This is because of only one reason.

- The clients with whom they deal especially the clients of USA and Europe have the eligibility criteria for people working in their projects which is- the candidates must have done 10, 10+2 and then 10+4 regular course.

This is also the reason that these companies are reluctant to hire the normal graduates of courses like BA,B.Com,B.Sc.
25th December 2015, 02:15 PM
Satish.chandra11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed bcom through correspondence. Now I have 7 years experience in accounts.I want to join Accenture BPO company as a accounts position.
But my question is they will consider for this correspondence degree or not?
Capgemini and Accenture will be prefer degree correspondence
16th February 2016, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

This is based on client requirement , IGNOU is a reputed University and Most of passed out student get good jobs in MNCs also...so keep it up , if continue....
3rd March 2016, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello! I am a student of B.Tech (Electrical), do companies like seimens,L&t ,Tata powers hire those students who have done their class 10th from correspondence?
29th March 2016, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I have mba-it from Sikkim manipal university and currently working in us baseed company as a software developer last 4 year . now I want to join in MNC .......
Can I apply in any MNC company
31st March 2016, 07:46 AM
Raman_Singh5

This same company how they are hiring the abroad? They are looking only the knowledge. You mean who ever educated through correspondence degree holders do not have brain/sense/knowledge?

Stop this Stupid formalities in india. Even i was rejected by TCS, CTS, Tech Mahindra, Inofys , Accenture because of my degrees was in IGNOU.
I was selected by these all the companies. Finally rejected. Profile was processed by Consultancy and i express my degrees are correspondence to each company before my interview. Think i do not have knowledge ?

NOTE : Thomas Alva Edison not studied in school as regular student, But he gave light to entire world.

Need to file one case in Supreme Court for this activity, otherwise do not stay in India. Final solutions.
22nd April 2016, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Yes I am agreed, I was belongs to poor family, my father could afford mca, bca , grads, I have worked and studied bca and mca from ignou completed in5 yrs, but always denied by these biggies,never waste your money and time in ignou, total worthless, buy a full time degree from any Univ, you will get it by10 k.
25th July 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi

I have completed my 10th in correspondence . After 10th i have do the 12 th and B.E in full time. Is it affect my career?
3rd January 2017, 06:58 PM
mhsatish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthradhi View Post
Interview process is to evaluate the candidates knowledge, attitude etc. If they don't have confidence on their own interview process then i pity on them. There may be gems in Correspondence B.tech and unfits in regular. I do not understand why these companies not taking correspondence guys.
18th January 2017, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I have done Full Time Diploma In Industrial Electronics from B.T.E Maharashtra. I have more than 20 years of experience in IT. Can I be hired by the MNC companies in India.
27th January 2017, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

I think for BA & B.COM students in regular is good, but don't agree like correspondence students not having knowledge they proved and got good marks than regular students maximum no of regular students read only at the time exams and get passing marks are good then what the difference? MNC'S should prefer both candidates(Regular and correspondence) how ever they take interviews who is knowledgeable they can hire for job......@kish
5th March 2017, 04:04 PM
veeru green

Quote:
Originally Posted by SudeepKumarSaha View Post
Correspondence students pursuing B.Tech are not recruited by companies like TCS, Accentuer, Wipro and Cognizant. This is because of only one reason.

- The clients with whom they deal especially the clients of USA and Europe have the eligibility criteria for people working in their projects which is- the candidates must have done 10, 10+2 and then 10+4 regular course.

This is also the reason that these companies are reluctant to hire the normal graduates of courses like BA,B.Com,B.Sc.
I had completed my 10 in an unrecognised school, So I got my 10 certificate under private candidature, But I completed my diploma and B.tech regularly, Will I face any problem while joining in above said MNCs?
6th March 2017, 08:11 PM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Wipro and Cognizant?
The companies mentioned usually recruit students from engineering colleges itself. Since the number of regular or full time B.Tech. graduates are more they won't prefer part time or correspondence students. Also the quality of education through distance mode cannot be assured or evaluated based on a common standard. Also the lack of enough practical labs is also a hindrance.
22nd May 2017, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

I have 7 years experience in data analyst but i did not get any job from MNC's because i did my graduates in SRM as part time candidate.how these guys are judging? I dont know..struggled so much.
20th September 2017, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I am earning nearly 90 lakh per year i think no indian company cant afford i was rejected by all big giants because i had done bca mca from ignou so next thing come at my mind to start a small company of my own and i start learning hard i spent nearly 8 to 10 hour of different technologies i learn c java objective c php ios android word press opengl openels c sharp every thing thats come in my way even java script and html 5 css canvas webgl now i create my own software from website to erp software and we r just three people and earning nearly 7 figure and even i have many friends in tcs wipro and infoysis but they are 1 percent of my skills so dont go for degree just work hard thats only key of success
18th February 2018, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Will TCS accept the Correspondence MBA degree as the highest qualification while working with TCS?
7th March 2018, 11:30 AM
work@home

Thumbs up Re: Why TCS, Wipro, Cognizant and Accenture are not hiring correspondence B.Tech candidates?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;4945254]Hello,
Wipro and Cognizant?[/QUOT

Most multi national companies only recruit candidates with regular studies. The number of colleges and passing out students are rising by each year. For recruitment, these MNC's usually prefer campus with high standards and students with good academic performances. Because these companies recruit in bulk, they usually prefer that method. Even if so, you ca try and get through, if you perform well compete with the other students.

Usually there are several level of screening for each process. if you outperform on the initial screening test, then you can easily get through.
3rd May 2018, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.com from IGNOU and I have 3 above year working experience as a accountant. Will I am eligible for MNC interview. Does foreign company accept IGNOU degree
30th July 2018, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

In india non of MNC company accept correspondence degree i face this issue with every mnc company I have completed all 3 round and they reject me because of my qualification.
26th September 2018, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Does Top MNCs recognize experienced candidates with a correspondence UG degree?
3rd June 2019, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

These big techies don't hire correspondence or distance degree holders, they consider only full time because they know only full-time degree holders can work like a robot without having their own passion.
12th October 2019, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Real truth is Accenture , tcs infi, wipro ,kpmg not hiring candidate in IT sector who did graduation degree from distance learning. i have so many real time example and one of them is me itself
12th October 2019, 11:59 PM
jitendrasati

hi all, please do not waste your time to know this is this TCS ,Accenture INFOSYS, are hiring candidate in IT industry who have does bachelor degree from distance learning. so my answer is BIG no they do not hire even you have n no of experience . i have many cases who have select for interview and kicked out in HR round name of distance degree. and few rejected profile in starting before interview when they saw it is from distance learning. among those guys one of them is I. even it is really big hurting to we distance learning guys
29th August 2021, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th from NIOS board, but I did my 10 2 from CBSE and B. Tech from regular (full time). Will I be eligible to MNC IT jobs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?